Kindergarten enrollment is open beginning May 3rd, 2021
Per Board policy, a student will be admitted to kindergarten at the school in their boundary area if his/her fifth birthday occurs on or before September 1, or is a kindergarten student transferring from a public school in another district.
- Beginning on May 3, 2021 families will complete the online enrollment process for incoming kindergarten students. Registar closes May 21st.
- Kindergarten students must be enrolled at their neighborhood boundary school. Click here for boundary school information:
- If you will be requesting a transfer for your student to a Lebanon school outside of your home boundary, you will need to enroll with your home school first. For information regarding transfer requests, please visit our open enrollment page here.
- Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
Process to enroll your kindergarten student
Step 1 Online Enrollment – Beginning May 3
Click HERE to be directed to RegiStar.
- If you have never registered/enrolled a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
Online Enrollment Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: email@example.com.
Step 2 Kindergarten Orientation
Hamilton Creek will be giving out parent information as well as a welcome binder for incoming kindergarten students. Packets are located in the Hamilton Creek Office.
Completed Packet Return/Drop Off:
Packets can be returned any day of the week during our regular business hours at Hamilton Creek.
Step 3 Documentation needed for Kindergarten enrollment
Required documents are:
The school office MUST HAVE the following items before your student’s enrollment is finalized.
1) Proof of Address (only one document required)
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of address are below.
- State issued ID Oregon DMV or ID Card
- Phone, water, or utility bill (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Mailings from a State or Governmental agency such as the Department of Human Services or Oregon Health Plan (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, rental, or title closing agreements (should be dated within the last 30 days)
2) Proof of Age
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of age include birth certificate, hospital certificate, or passport.
3) Immunization Record
Immunization documentation (you may contact your primary care physician to obtain records if necessary).
4) Educational Support Documentation
Enrollment and documentation turn in is due by June 4th.
If you have any questions please contact the Hamilton Creek School office .